Members welcome a cautious return to the greens at Leongatha
We have received advice from Bowls Victoria and the State Government regarding a cautious and gradual return to bowls.
Following this advice the LBC Board of Management has made the decision that the club’s greens will reopen from Saturday 16th May for ROLL-UPS for LBC members only, with strict rules regarding numbers on the greens and use of the clubhouse will be limited to accessing the toilets.
To ensure the health and safety of all please note the following:
- Important: All members must complete the sign-in sheet (located in the mat and jacks cupboard) as per Government rules noting their name, date of attendance, time of arrival and departure and the rink number they had a rollup on which is to assist with any future potential contact tracing.
- Only 10 members per green
- Maximum of 2 persons per rink practicing social distancing at all times.
- Hand sanitiser is to be used on entry and exit from the club and before handling mats and jacks – there is a supply of this in the cupboard with the Attendance Sheet.
- Admittance to the club is restricted to members only for the purpose of a roll up or to complete necessary maintenance duties in the club. Non members are not permitted entry to the club. No spectators are allowed.
- The clubhouse is closed to members with the exception of using the toilets.
- The Bar and Kitchen remain closed as per Government rules. (No morning/afternoon cups of coffee)
- Members to socially distance as per Government requirements.
- If a member is unwell they are not to attend the club until they have recovered.
Failure by members to comply with the rules will result in the Board closing the green.